By accessing, browsing or receiving services from Alicia Mary Smith (and Journeys to Inspire), you signify your acceptance of the following the our terms and conditions:
- You agree that we may hold your details for the purpose of future communication.
When visitors contact us through the Contact form, you tell us your full name, email address and any comments you convey. We do not share any of this information with any third parties and it is simply used to communicate with the visitor and aliciamarysmith.com.
- Any email campaigns conducted from servers run by Alicia Mary Smith must conform with the EU Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulation 2003.
Alicia Mary Smith (and Journeys to Inspire) have been in operation since 2000. The primary purpose of this website is to offer assistance and support to those seeking to further awaken, heal and transform their body, mind, heart and soul.
- All services and materials are provided free of charge.
- Since 2012, Alicia Mary Smith (and Journeys to Inspire) survive financially by receiving gifts or donations from generous and thankful people who appreciate the service provided. Gifts or donations are not tax deductible.
- Unsolicited donations support services provided, including company and personal expenses.
- All information provided is the intellectual property of Alicia Mary Smith (unless otherwise stated). This may be freely distributed for any purpose, without any attempt by a third party to benefit financially.
- Information in the site is subject to change without notice.